Friday, October 5, 2012

One year ago today

A year ago today Steve Jobs died.  I was moved by the outpouring of condolences, and I was compelled to photograph the spontaneous memorial.  All I can say is that I miss Steve.  If nothing else, he was a larger than life character.


I don't know if its a coincidence or not but I've had more iPhone, iPad and Mac problems in the past year than ever before.  Most recently we took a laptop to the Genius Bar to have them identify a rattling sound in a brand new MacBook Pro.  In the process of finding that they couldn't fix the rattle, they managed to strip the screws holding the computer together.  It took 5 more trips to the genius bar to get the problem resolved.  This on top of questionable maps on my iPhone, and I just don't know.  I still like Apple products, but I do miss Steve and his maniacal pursuit of perfection.  I'm also glad that I don't work for him, cause perfectionist bosses can be no fun at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment