Monday, October 22, 2012

Don't put this off


I want to post this right away, but I'm afraid I might procrastinate and not get it out.  What a great opportunity to take the advice from this video on how not to procrastinate.
Let's see.  Make a list of reasons why I want to post this...

  • It's Monday and there is a whole week of potential procrastination ahead of us.  We must avoid it.
  • I think this is probably relevant to all our readers
That's good enough.  
Check.
Reward myself for working hard so far.  A little snack should do fine.
Check.

This is going great!  Now I need to remove myself from the distractions that would keep me from getting this post done:
Put down the cell phone.
Check.
Turn off games.
Check.
Disconnect from the internet.... um...

No comments:

Post a Comment