Saturday, March 31, 2012

Indoor Skydiving!!



Today we went to a birthday for one of Bix's friends.  It was held at a place called I Fly SF Bay where we went indoor sky diving.  Yes, you read that right.  We went indoor sky diving.  They have a special building with a giant fan in the floor that is capable of blowing air directly up at speeds that can actually suspend you in the air.  The four 250 hp motors use 500 kilowatts to create 100 - 180 mph winds to keep you aloft.  It was a pretty incredible experience.  You actually get feel free fall without the need to have the earth rushing at you at scary speeds.  If you ever get the opportunity, we recommend that you give it a try.

Bix says:
"Indoor Sky Diving.  That's something I never thought I could say I did.  It was scary at first but once I knew what I was doing it felt like I could fly forever, glide in the wind over to England and back."

Widdakay says:
"It felt as if I were superman, once I got the hang of how to stay in control of my speed."

Thanks for an awesome birthday party Holly!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys, I loved your blog and I'm so glad you could come to my party! I really enjoyed having you and I thing we can all agree iFly was awesome with a capital A!
    Miss Ya Already,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete